Thursday, March 22, 2007

GOD DAMN IT
GOD DAMN HIM
GOD DAMN HER

Life sure can be a bitch at times.

as I've always said, "Sometimes there are things that i dont want to find out or see."

saw something i probably shouldnt see in the first place.

damnation!

so what the hell is wrong with letting me live peacefully in my own god-forsaken fantasy/reality/whatever?

no wonder some people in this world was classified as "Mising In Action."

i feel used.

yea yea.

answer my call, pick them up, reply me when i'm needed. when i'm no longer seen as being needed around to provide company, just chuck me into some distant corner of your damned brain eh? Probably the "Recycled Bin" of your brain.

There!

aint it simple?

"Jeffrey" has been deleted away.

never to be seen or heard again.

too bad for him. that's his problem, dont make it mine.

etc etc etc.

where the FUCK is your manners?

it's not like i'll go on a bloody rampage and kill everyone right?

sheesh.

yea. I'll just go wallow in myh self-pity.

shit happens right?

and i just happened to get dunped into the bottom of the goddamned bottle without me ever knowing!

some people are just so goddamned, bloody motherf**king cruel and suffer from the inherent lack of manners!

damn you man.

No comments: