Friday, April 27, 2007

alright, due to the nature of me suffering from severe short-term memory loss, i need to get some things out first.

Allen, thanks for the PSP video converter! Now i'm no longer confined to just listening to songs and playing games. I can watch Russell Peters!

I didnt know that friendster did away with the testimonial thing, so now anybody can leave a comment behind. jeez. what if somebody leave an undesirable comment for you and you dont get to login for a few days at least, as with my case. So tze, thanks for the heads-up.

all the best to Josiah, who's going for 2nd SSLC. 6 weeks of nonsense.

RHIBs Team 2! HOOO-AHHHH!!

DoTa show-down between RHIBs Team 2 and RHIBs Team 1.
good thing Max decided to stay with us Team 2 instead of following Team 1. If he gets to team up with Zhi Cao. Good Game.

Naturally, I got owned. but who cares. all in the name of fun.

had dinner with P at Kobayashi. never going there again. i think it's probably a cheap rip-off for some other Jap restaurant, whose name eludes my brain now. the food is tasteless. i didnt even get choked by the wasabi.

anyway, later on the mrt train home
P: Jeff.
Me: Ya? Wassup?
P: Shut up.
Me: What the.. I didnt even say anything!
P: You just did. So shut up.
Me: ......
P: Stop mumbling.
Me: (wtf)

so i thought since we had a "conversation" started, i might as well carry on.

Me: I realised i kept receiving emails from Friendster about some dating thingy.
P: I know. I signed you up for that.
Me: For what? Siao ah?
P: I just wanna see what kind of idiots will wanna go out with you.

With that, P smacked her palm against her forehead.

Me: You realise you just jacked yourself pretty badly right?
P: Yes! I know! So SHUT UP!

and the whole train stared at me. the rest of the passengers must be thinking, "Why is the girl keep telling the guy to shut up?"
but i think the correct question should be, "Why is the girl keep telling the guy to shut up when he didnt say anything?"

so moral of the story? i'm not the only one with access to my Friendster account.

Law is my saviour. He helped my finish that difficult GTA mission. The one with the stupid helicopter thingy. i think i'm finally going to finish the entire game.

speaking of which, had a GTA multiplayer session with Sherman.
me hiding behind a wall and once in a while come out to sneak some shots at sherman with my pistol. and sherman on some kind of tower pinning me down with an AK-47.
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ratatatatatatatatat!
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ratatatatatatat!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!
Ratatatatatatatatatat!
Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! (me reloading my pistol)
ka-WHAM! BOOM!
and i flew half a block away.
dammit. sherman used a rocket launcher and almost pwned me. sneaky fellow.

joke of the day.
the whole bunk was preparing to sleep when A and B starting quarrelling over some nonsense i cant remember.
then B said: A, shut up or i'll square you away!
Me: Both of you shut up or i'll CIRCLE the both of you away!
A: Both of you shut up or i'll up down left right circle circle triangle square square L1 R1 you all!

non-console players will not understand what just happened.

No comments: