Saturday, April 21, 2007

had a real long chat with ZH the other day about relationships that kinda nade me somehow feel as though i'm not really ready for it.

If I tell P that, she'll probably just drag me straight into a slaughterhouse. :-)

so I'll just learn to keep my mouth shut.

True learning takes energy, passion and a burning desire. Anger is a big part of that formula, for passion is anger and love combined.

Life's a little foggy, a little soggy. Life can be so randomly beautiful.

oh crap. i keep suffering from this short-term memory loss thing. i cant seem to remember just what i want to do but i just keep FORGETTING.

and I'm also an STC now. yea. wow. whatever.

got dragged around singapore by P. tiring.

and happened to saw SJ. yea. wow. whatever.

and this nagging headache at the back of my head. a pain which i cant explain. arrghh.
panadol's not working.

No comments: