Saturday, April 7, 2007

oh crap.

my brain works really really slow.

yesterday on the train i saw this girl boarding the train at the yishun station. i kinda find her familiar. for me, it was another case of deja vu, and so somehow i kept staring at her and hoping it might ring a bell somewhere. a bell did ring, but it wasnt very clear. i know it was rude since the girl was also giving me the annoyed look.

anyway, the thing is, it took me all the way till NOW to remember that i actually DO know her and not just a simple case of deja vu!

she's samantha!! my upper secondary classmate!!
no wonder she dont recognise me. because we kinda fell out over the stupid door knob accident, which really really wasnt my fault at all.

i was just going through my wallet and i found a few interesting things. firstly, i found a neoprint, two actually, the other time when we guitar club folks went out and took the pictures together. it's all faded and some of the colour has actually got stuck on the plastic screen of my wallet. just like what i told emily last night, those were good days.

secondly, i found that i am suffering the exact same problem as ricky! i have more receipts than dollar notes! damn! i'm running a budget deficit here. negative Balance of Payments. spent way too much last month. somehow i keep forgetting that i have to pay for my driving lessons, so that kinda reduced spending power for each month. oh well, pay day is coming in three days' time.

No comments: