Monday, April 2, 2007

oh yea. i just turned 20. the big TWO-ZERO.

big deal. and according to Josiah, it's the end of my teens since my age is without a "teen" behind it.

Someday we'll know if love can move a mountain.
Someday we'll know why the sky is blue.
Someday I'll know why I'm not meant for you.

I wanna buy a ticket to the end of the rainbow.
To see the stars crash into the seas.
And if I can ask God just one question,
it'll be, "Why can't I be the one for you?"

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings! Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
~Shelley

I must be going crazy to quote Shelley...

oh well, Hakuna Matata!

anyway, life is such a strange thing, so permanent when one had it, so fleeting when it was lost -- and those who lost it could never tell you what it was like.

No comments: