Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Yeah. This is probably how i feel. Blank-ness.
Of course, last minute i was fuming. I've managed to contain my anger. Thus i was only fuming. but add to the fact that yesterday i've been thoroughly pissed off by my fellow colleagues.

AND

after a visit to my doctor last week, he told me i have high blood pressure.
Doc: it's not your fault. it's genetic. (from my father's side)
ME: ok.
Doc: So you need to try to control your anger and stay away from high-stress environments.

well, aint it easy? just dont get pissed off and dont stress yourself.

perhaps it's the way the quarrelling goes. a fight over a single word?

TAUNT.

i used to think it's nothing but a harmless joke. but who knew things can go way beyond my control?

"you know i'm not accusing your right? i just want to make sure you know what's going on."

yeah. taunting.

oh well. hell of a way to end everything after three months over one lousy word.

TAUNT.

perhaps it's bacause i simplify things when they should be complicated and i complicate things when they should be simplified.

i hate suspicions. i suspected something. the closeness. it cant be that innocent.

oh well. TAUNT-ing only, i guess?

Deja Vu is just a momentary infinitesimal lag in the operationof two co-active sensory nerve centers that commonly functioned simultaneously. There is no mistaking the awesome implications of my revelation: it was either an insight of divine origin or a hallucination; I'm either blessed or losing my mind.

*sigh*

It was neither deja vu, presque vu nor jamais vu...
at least i wont have to worry about me being busy the whole bloody week next week.
i'm thinking i'm more of jamais vu... never seen...

i asked for a reason and all i got is a quote:
"相爱不需要理由,分手没理由挽留."

aint that cute?

i just need someone to give me a call and tell me everything's alright...

but......

No comments: