Sunday, July 29, 2007

"I was chosen to lead, not read."

heh heh.
the preivous two half-day offs were spent watching the simpsons movie with my RHIBs team and going to the LAN shop with them.

i got owned at playing DoTA and CS. Battlefield 2 was quite ok. the reason i got owned in CS is because Gary is such a noob. he gets killed the moment he respawn. so it was one against two for me. not a fair trade-off. the moment i killed one of them, another one appears behind me to finish me off.

at least team fortress was more fun. like how i have the two newbies playing with me while sherman and jon gang up as spies to infiltrate us and finish us off.

got a couple of new psp games from the newbies SSC12 people. Burnout Dominator is really a lot better than the other version, Burnout Legends, that i played earlier. and i finally got myself a copy of Need For Speed: Carbon. i think i kinda screwed up the compression of the files so the game is kinda laggy.

went out with zelda and elaine yesterday to go watch the NDP preview fireworks. too bad all the fireworks were fired in the same direction so smoke from previous fireworks obscured the others.

hmm. wonder when i'll meet elaine again. it's quite interesting to note that she has studied in Switzerland for a year already. so we'll most probably meet up again a year later?

===========

i NEED and i WANT to watch Rush Hour 3!
i need movie date(s)!
===========

oh yes, and i supposed to blog about how cute julia is.

fine.

she's cute. there, i did my civic duty.

===========

back to my psp

No comments: