Thursday, July 5, 2007

"I'm talking about the dragon, Shrek!"
tough luck.
i wonder when things will go back to normal.
just now, i decided to go ease off my pressure the only way i know how.
cycling. and doing so at night just made me feel better too.
was going through the bishan park and that made me realised that the "Romancing Singapore!" campaign IS working. so many couples locked in embraces. i even saw this couple walking out of a bush with the guy adjusting his zippers.
i was probably sticking out like a sore thumb and ruining everything.
imagine a couple haveing a go behind some bushes and suddenly they hear some noisy noise speeding towards them. they got up, got dressed, walked out just to find some guy zooming past on a bike.
so next if anybody see me on a bike zooming around with earphones blasting punk rock music from my mp3 player, i'm either in a rush to get somewhere or feeling very depressed.
such depression made me feel like calling some friends up and have a little chat just to soothe my angry soul. but unfortunately, the number of friends i am close enough to call for that purpose is very little, and they are a ll busy with their own problems.
so i'm keeping everything to myself. like a boiling cauldron with the lid sealed in tightly.
*sigh*
whatever
went out with julia and wendy to supposedly get a new cologne and a new wallet. but nothing smells right and nothing looks right.
disappointed.
went home empty handed. except for the few snacks i bought at Marks & Spencer. and the damned milk chocolate biscuits have melted by the time i reach home.

a bucket to catch every single teardrop that i cry...

No comments: