Monday, September 17, 2007

Horrors

I'm sick. that's for sure.
thank goodness i've only fallen sick this week and not last week. when two people fell sick last week, robert and joseph had to mount 6Ds straight.

and at least i'm on leave tomorrow. well, for the whole of this week actually.

it's not flu, just stuffy and leaky nose.
it's not sore throat, just phlegm and hurts when i swallow anything.

praying hard it wont go full blown.

anyway
i found out jonathan's weakness.

he HATES trance music.

and so i decided to torture him.
i played a grand total of four songs before he lost it.

song 1 Heaven by DJ Sammy
song 2 Bad Boy by Cascada
song 3 Miracle by Cascada
song 4 Everytime We Touch by Cascada

actually halfway through song 4, he shouted, "That's it! I've had enough!" and he switched off my PSP.

:-)

there's a dull pain on my left ankle.

i got the game DJ Max Portable from Sherman. something like Audition but it's kinda hard for me.

maybe i'll go buy one copy for myself. even though it's difficult for me, i like that kinda games.

i'm in a major dilemma now. i made a promise to a friend of mine and now i have a conflict of interest.
my interest versus my friend's interest and both are just as important.

i think gary should go and buy his own PSP. honestly speaking, it's driving me nuts everytime he comes over and breathes down my neck (quite literally) when he's bending over to see what games i'm playing.

i cant stand him anymore.

yet that bugger keeps saying that he wont buy a PSP because he's gonna ORD soon. and so in the meantime, he'll borrow other people's PSP to play. and when the owners want their PSP back, the only way to get it back is to really lose your temper. and he takes his sister's PSP to play and tell his sister to focus on her studies. what a loser.

i hope he knows that because of something as trivial as a PSP has caused the entire team to despise him. he better wake up his idea. draw spec pay dont want to do work. wth. might as well demote and reduce pay.

dammit. xiao bai forgot to send me the email.

No comments: