Friday, November 23, 2007

great

massive headache that seemed to come out of nowhere and jumbled up all my thoughts.

but the main thing is that somehow, all my team-mates seemed to know about her. apparently we have a mutual friend who is also in the navy. and ALL my team-mates WANT me to disassociate myself with her.

i wonder why.

i was pretty down.

but time has kinda numb my senses. i even got to go fishing with kevin, shannon, zhi xiang and robert. we only managed to catch one fish because that fish then bit the nlon string and swam away with our ONLY hook.

what a waste of time and effort. and we spent so much time cooking ourselves under the hot sun.

"I thanked her for calling, and we promised to keep in touch. When i laid down the cell phone next to the pizza, i stared at the muted TV and grudgingly admitted to myself that i missed her."

===========

i have no idea how sherman managed to persuade me to go have a game of soccer with Team 1.

i shouldnt have went. big mistake. Team 1 members were all very big in size.

Tommy from Team 1 came up to me and complained, "Why are you playing left flank? I'm gonna have trouble defending against you."

next thing i know, i was running down the left side with the ball and something slammed into me. making me fall. Tommy. nothing happened to him.

and he complained again, "Felt like i kena rammed by a truck sia."

i wonder who's the one getting rammed by a truck.

on my second attempt to break through the left flank, Xiang Hui came to tackle me. somebody yelled hor his name and he turned back. didnt see my running into him.

he SLAMMED into me with such force that i FLEW backwards.

i literally flew.

my goodness.

horrible game.

now my whole neck and back muscles are sore and hurting.

"Reality is a perception. Perceptions change. Reality is fluid. So if by 'reality' you mean reliably tangible objectsm then there's no such thing."

=============


i wonder when do i start turning to alcohol to calm my nerves. spent so much time and money on drinking the past two weeks and i thought i'm gonna stay off alcohol for at least one or two months.

then on monday jon and i got bacardi/rum.

goodness.

i hope i'm not adiccted to alcohol and become an alcoholic.

on monday i also reviewed how much money i spent so far and i realised that within 7 days of my payday, i've already spent 80% to 85% of my pay.

damn.

gotta learn to manage my wealth.

"He sensed that every screwball statement she made was not, in fact, half as screwball as it seemed . Even in her most air headed statments. an elusive truth was lurking. If he could just step back from her, put aside the misconception of her that he had already formed, he would see her entirely differently from that he saw her now."

how true.

No comments: