Saturday, January 19, 2008

after one week in camp, i'm finally home. so tired.

and so busy too. i finally picked up a guitar and tried to play some nice songs, but my hand ached from holding the chords for too long. i need to practice again.

i guess i did my resume pretty well, because lots of companies and job agencies kept calling me for wrong jobs.

i still need a job.

two busy weeks ahead.
tomorrow: driving @1520
monday: driving @ 1305 and 1520
TUESDAY: DRIVING TEST @ 1355 (I'm starting to have the hibby-dee-jibbies)
wednesday: ORD FFI
thurs-fri and sat-sun: LAST TWO DUTIES OF MY NSF LIFE!

the week after
30Jan: ORD Dental Appt
31Jan : Sakura Dinner

i almost didnt want to ORD. all because of the new policy for all servicemen to take the HIV test by doing a blood test.

medic: sorry ah. my first time. ok. i see the vein.
proceeded to stick the needle into me
medic: erm. eh? the vein disappeared leh.
with the needle still in me, he twisted the syringe around, trying to find the vein.
medic: aiya sorry sorry. dont know why the vein disappeared. i try the other arm ok?

of course try other arm lor. i have to ORD.

but at least he got it the second time around.

gary wasnt so lucky, he got stuck a grand total of 4 times before the medic drew blood.

heh heh.

and alex almost fainted. first time i came across the term "phobia for needles"

i need a job.

No comments: