Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ahh..

past two weeks saw lots of things happening that pissed me off at times. but they are over and i've managed to refrain from blogging about them, so the anger wont carry on growing in me.

i have this natural ability to make myself stick out like a sore thumb. went to have lunch with michelle yesterday. she's having her lunch break from work and i'm just kinda slacking around. and my dress sense slacked too.

wore a shirt that was labelled as "brokeback shirt" by wei lun. and berms. to CBD. where everyone's wearing shirt and pants.

stupid.

went walking around town to kill time and bumped into yvonne. kena attacked by her sharp tongue.

sad.

then went to brewerkz with friends. somehow two glasses of beer was enough to KO me.

good thinf there're cabs.

contributing to unemployment rate...

No comments: