Thursday, February 28, 2008

"cheap thrill" kept running over and over in my head. and yet the funny thing is, i dont feel a single pang of guilt.

and that makes me sad, not because i dont feel a sense of achievement, but because i know my victim probably dont care too.

speaking of running, i think i'm finally getting sick and tired of waking up at five every morning to run. i end up feeling tired at work for the whole bloody day. physically tired, but mentally wide awake.

but then, what's the point of having such good software if there is no hardware to support it?

i think my wisdom tooth is really giving me lots of problems. i cant talk or eat without that numb pain affecting me. i'm not sure if it means i need to get it extracted. so far it's the gum around it that's hurting, not the tooth itself.

i feel the frustration. i really do.
not the tooth of course, but something else. something closer to the heart.
and no. i'm not being emo.

i'm really frustrated about something.

an entirely different thing altogether.

why do girls these days like to go all the way to the club and get drunk?
is it really that cool to get drunk?

maybe they'll feel like adults when they get drunk.

please dont ask me to go clubbing. i'll most probably turn you down. pubbing yes. no to clubbing.

=========

and trust me, he screamed bloody murder.

No comments: