Wednesday, March 5, 2008

before i start, i want to set the record straight that i'm not being emo. i'm not an emo person. maybe i was once and maybe in the future, but currently, i'm not an emo person.

=================================

very very very very very very bad two days.

i just feel like yelling out loud: "MOTHERF**K!"

all the frustration.

went down with flu yesterday and had to suffer in the air-conditioned office all day till i knock off. and what pisses me off is that the moment i stepped out of the office, i was miraculously cured of my flu.

and today. my god.

things are very bad too.

but while on the way home, i was just wondering to myself whether or not i was really angry, or if i was making myself angry.

i'm not sure, but this sucks.

and i'm trying my best to vent my frustration and all the negative feelings in me.
trying to vent it HEALTHILY.

MOTHERF**K!

No comments: