Thursday, March 27, 2008


Today I'm in a pretty good mood, so actually wanted to change my background music to something more on the positive side. but i guess nobody listens to songs like "Do Wa Diddy Diddy" by Manfred and "I Get Around" by Beach Boys.

last nite i dreamt that i was driving around in mini-cooper and that i'm lost on the expressway. and the worst thing is this: i was having a panic attack


the rush is still on. Gonna be rushing all the way till next monday. at least next monday. but i believe i see a glimmer of hope.

and i have my powerboat handling test this coming saturday. damned nervous. hope i dont fail.

soon i'll have both driving license and powerboat license.

but i havent studied. even though one of my friend kept urging me to study. lack of discipline i guess.

maybe i'll go study later.

maybe.

:-)

No comments: