Friday, March 14, 2008

went to read some of my friends blogs, got too engrossed and almost blurted out the wrong thing. good thing i have sharp eyes an a keen sense of details. otherwise, i'll be dying of embarrassment.

speaking of embarrassment, derrick "accidentally" set the toilet bowl on fire. and he ALMOST set the both of us on fire. enough excitement and fun for a day.

i need to put off my buying of blades till next month because of BALANCE OF PAYMENTS. i wonder how i can overlook the fact that i spent $400 for my air ticket to taiwan when i remember paying $50 for new geartrain and mudguards for my bike.

goodness.

if only i knew something on acounting and/or bookkeeping.

so the samsung G800 is on indefinite hold. but it's either that OR the nokia N96.

probably that brand new electric guitar and amps too.

oakley shades? probably find a good imitation in taiwan.

i dont need a job with better pay. i just need to learn to balance my income and outcome.

No comments: