Sunday, May 18, 2008

here are some photos as to why i like to wake up so early in the morning to go cycling. but do excuse the shaky and blurred pictures as those pictures are taken under low light environment, so by leaving the shutter open for a longer time compared to normal mode, slightest movement can blur the pics.
A car zoomed by as a press the shutter button. pretty cool. Along the stretch of Old Upper Thomson Rd, you still get street lamps. but no more when you enter Upper Pierce Reservoir.

It's a pretty cool picture if not for the shakiness of it. It's getting light, but enough yet. see what i mean by my bike's headlamp needs to on. very dark.this is taken with my camera's flashlight.


The following two pictures are examples of morons with high beam on my way out. i had to get off my bike to wait for them to pass by. on my way in, it was pitch black and i got blinded for around 3 seconds and that was vey dangerous.

kinda like a artificial sunrise over the horizon eh? and as you can see, it wasnt THAT dark already. i'm not even using my camera's flash, partly due to the SAFETY of the DRIVER so he dont get BLINDED by my camera's flash. JUST DIM YOUR BLOODY HEADLIGHT MAN!
this is taken WITHOUT my camera's flashlight. moronic drivers.

BUT

To show how dark it was, here's a picture taken with me on the bike. it's a picture of my bike's headlamp and front wheels. in all hypocrisy, i took this picture when it was really pitch black and both my hands are not on the bike's handlebar.
As comparison, here's another one taken with my cam's flash.
heh, so along with the previous two pics, the next few pictures can labelled as "Look Ma, NO HANDS!"


I decided to take a short break at Lower Pierce Reservoir and by then, it's already daylight and everybody's up and about.
after that, went home. then went to help out at the Food & Funfair 2008 held at Christ Church Kindergarten.

after that went out with evon again. very nice and enjoyable outing. only problem is things dont really go as according to plan. so lesson learnt: next time make an advance reservation. but i really like the movie drillbit taylor. i feel like watching it again.

so much fun. well, at least for me.

==============

feeling kinda sad now.

not sure how to put it in words.

probably not really because of that. just too embarrassed about it.

ya. i think that suits it better.

people will most probably laugh off what i'm feeling now.

*sigh*

No comments: