Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm gonna go buy myself a guitar this Saturday.

no more procrastinating.

i hope i dont exceed my budget of $350.

and i've already decided the phone model that i'm gonna change to.
Nokia N81 8GB

the N95 8GB and the upcoming N96 are all contenders, but i'm afraid my wallet lost the fight even before it started.
anyway, i dont think i need a really bulky phone and the N81 seems to be bulky enough already.

=====

i think i'm really have to listen to julia and just cut off all forms of emotional attachment.
cant believe i actually still hold on to whatever it is.

about time too.

i've had about enough of P already.

as to whether i'm gonna follow along the footsteps of jon, i'll see how it goes.
seems a little cruel to just MIA all of a sudden.

=====

these few months my finances are going to be a little tight.

=====

Payment of Lip Serivce

Terms: Cash-On-Delivery. Paid in Full

i cant believe it. i'm really gonna back out of that stupid project. not worth my time and effort.

=====

no more games! no more games!

MO MONEY!

if only i can work OT......

No comments: