Sunday, June 15, 2008

My goodness

i have embarrassed myself thoroughly

this morning i was sick to the stomach with the porridge-for-breakfast routine, so i went to the nearby hawker centre to see what my stomach wants instead.

and so sub-consciously, unconsciously, or whatever conscious state i was in, i tripped and i fell.

the shoelace on my left shoes came off, so my right foot stepped on it.

and well, as they say, "The rest is history".

i really hoped that i fell hard enough to open a hole and bury myself in it.

so bloody unglamorous for EVERYBODY to see my fall like that.

and it doesnt help when you know that you tripped yourself.

alamak

=====

well, last night's "outburst" invited quite a number of much-needed and unwanted calls.

wasnt really angry or anything.

just that i went around reading some friends' blogs and they are so depressing/negative/angry/sad.

Everybody likes to be emo.

i wasnt in a bad mood/sad/angry/down/depressed or *GASP* emo-ing.

the only truth there was that i'm really burning a fever and throat inflammation.

today i can proudly say that i'm adding phlegm to the list.

greenish-yellow

or

yellowish green

whichever way you like it.

=====

is zebra a black animal with white stripes or a white animal with black stripes?

o.O

No comments: