Friday, July 25, 2008

after the company dinner last night, i was racking my brains on how to get rid of the bloody light bulb.

tagging along with us everywhere we went.

bloody hell.

well, in the end she's the smart one.

we walked aroung bugis junction. it was almost 10pm, and i jokingly suggested watching "the dark knght".

she actually agreed. and i'm the one who needs to work the next day!

everytime those scary scenes start, she'll grab my arm so hard her nails DIG into my flesh.

lan lan suck thumb and bear the pain.

had to send her home first.

so reeached home and slept at 2plus. woke up today at 7 to go to work.

redbull-ed my way through work.

next monday's my last day of work.

then school will start.

cant wait for school to start.

i'm gonna be a student again!

No comments: