Tuesday, August 5, 2008

This is so damn cool!

I'm blogging with my mobile phone.

Anyway, school is pretty hectic and my timetable is pretty screwed up. So i'll just have to suck it all ur for the first year, if not the first semester.

Found out that i'm in the same lecture group as Laksa Man. So far, every single day is spent getting lost in school. Hope this will come to an end very soon. Really sick and tired of getting lost.

My Computing Lectures is very obsessed with Chapter 3. I hope we start Chapter 3 real soon, so he can stop talking about it. I'll also need to bring my windbreaker with me to lectures. Goodness, it's freezing.

Saw Gareth in school today. He's doing accounting. I really really like to chat with him. And so he asked me, "are you staying in hostel?"
Me: "No. Why?"
Gareth: "Cheebye! You stay so fucking far and you dont want to live in hostel?"

Like i said, i really really like to chat with him.

Ok, enough. My thumbs are dying from typing this entire entry from my mobile phone. Thank goodness for predictive text input.

No comments: