Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This is gonna be one of those entries that has a random sequence.

So next friday there'll be a barberue in school. Vijay calls it a cohesion thing while Jessica needs to be reminded that cohesion meant bonding. But of course, Jessica and her weird sense of logic. If I'm not wrong, I think I heard her say something like using a hair-dryer to start a fire and etc etc.

When I found out that Aini has Thai blood in her, I commented that that makes her a little exotic. And that Jessica shouted loudly in the train, "Haiyo, how can you say she's erotic so loudly?!"

Good thing everybody heard what I said.

Anyway, I think there's something not right with that Aini. There's Kelvin and that "someone else". Too many "accidents" involving her. Mental note to myself: Keep a sharp lookout for trouble.

And we have the mooncake festival.

I really hate Physics now.

Even Chemistry is starting to get on track.

I'm still thinking whether I should go for tomorrow's Computing make-up lessons. But if I still can't make up my mind by now, it'll more or less means I'm not attending.

A "jerk" is defined as the rate of change of acceleration. So stop calling me that, you moron.

No comments: