Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i've got this sudden urge to blog about something that certain groups of people wont like to see. so therefore, ill just keep quiet about it. but it would b so much fun if i can share with everyone.

last week's recess week went by like a blink of an eye. goodness.

met up with baby almost every other day, going all the way back to school to do projects. and thank god i've finally finished my 15page lab report and my 1000word essay. and edmund just made me realise i've screwed up my lab report very badly because i didnt answer what the question asked. good thing lab sessions only take up 1AU or i'll be pretty screwed.

during one of the meet-ups with baby last week, we went to the botanical gardens after dinner. and the kuku me read the map wrongly and we were almost lost inside.

haha.

this saturday we're thinking of maybe going to snow city or ice-skating.

now i really need to balance my time since i have so much tests coming up.

ok urge gone.

No comments: