Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ok i'm bored and i know i'm supposed to be studying..



but here goes.



01. What have you been doing recently ?
--->Lots of studying and stoning and worrying at the same time.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
--->Once in a while, when I dont want anybody to disturb me.

03. What happened at 10.00am today ?
--->Was having tutorial 2 on Organic Chemistry

04. When did you last cry ?
--->Cant say I really remember

05. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter ?
--->Bread? or how else do you propose to eat it with?

06. What do you want in your life right now ?
--->Health, Wealth and Happiness. oh and part of Einstein's brain if possible.

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood ?
--->Umbrella. But it has to be raining very heavily because I'm lazy to take it out of my bag.

08. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed ?
--->Other than pillows and blankets, probably nothing else. I dont like cluttered beds.

09. What bottom are you wearing now ?
--->My CJC PE shorts

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say ?
--->Eh, I have over 200 undeleted messages in my inbox. Spare me the pain please.

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated ?
--->Honestly speaking, for F**K? KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone ?
--->No

13. What was the last movie you caught ?
--->Mamma Mia with Evon

14. What are you proud of ?
--->Not trying to sound too egoistic. But ME.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say ?
--->"Oh there there.. So it's cheaper to get a new one right?" from Evon

16. What was the last song you sang out loud ?
--->Er. I'm not a good singer, so I dont sing out loud.

17. Do you have any nicknames ? What are they ?
--->Yeah. Unfortunately it's "Uncle Jeff". Gets on my nerves at times. Do I really look that old?

18. What does your last received text message say ? Who was it from ?
--->"Oh no am i a bad influence to you.." from Evon

19. What time did you go to bed last night ?
--->Erm, 12am

20. Are you currently happy ?
--->Yeah. Generally speaking.

21. Who gives you best advice ?
--->Hmm. Quite a few.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can ?
--->I dont own any canned whipped cream.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night ?
--->Evon.

24. Is anything bugging you right now ?
--->Trust me, a lot. I whine about them all the time.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh ?
--->Evon. She wanted to get some dirt off my face,but ended up slapping me. Just laugh it off.

26. Do you wear toe socks ?
--->Hell no! I stop at ankles. Otherwise might as well not wear any.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from ?
--->VJ

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken ?
--->Yeah.

29. What annoys you most in a person ?
--->Dont really know how to describe as yet

30. Do you have a crush on anyone ?
--->As in right now? No.

31. Have you ever done cocaine ?
--->Never did, never will

32. What is the colour of your room ?
--->Off-White. I think

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar ?
--->Oh yeah. Then I'll use half a billion dollars to make sure I can an OJ-Simpson style trial. The one where he walked away free.

34. Do you believe in the saying 'talk is cheap' ?
--->Talk isnt cheap, talk is free, but its definitely effective.(i quoted this because i think it's very true.)

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed ?
--->Erm. Me?

36. Who was the last person to hug you ?
--->Evon

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed ?
--->Hmm. Quite a handful of strangers?

38. Do you have a life ?
--->Yes and No. More of Yes though.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didn't ?
--->Er. No?

40. What is the reason behind your profile song ?
--->No profile song.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream ?
--->Cant remember

42. Last time you smiled ?
--->Just now.

43. Have you changed this year ?
--->I know I had a life-changing event.

44. What are you listening right now ?
--->Nothing.

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this ?
--->Evon

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed ?
--->Who walks with closed eyes?

47. Is there a quote you live by ?
--->"If you're not cheating, you're not winning" Just dont get caught.

48. Do you want someone you can't have ?
--->I already have someone.

49. Have you ever played an instrument ?
--->Musical? Recorders and Guitars. I wanna be a big rockstar!

50. What was the worst idea you've had in week ?
---> i am full of bad ideas

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm ?
--->Was with Evon. Don't need to know what we're doing. If I wanted you to know, would have invited you along.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now ?
--->Yep

53. What song best describe your love life ?
--->"Do Wah Diddy" by Manfred Mann

54. Does the person know that you like him/her ?
--->Er. Yes?

55. Who always make you laugh ?
--->Many people

56. Do you speak other language other than English ?
---> Yes?

57. Favourite website ?
--->oh let's see. www.ntu.edu.sg, webmail.ntu.edu.sg, edventure.ntu.edu.sg?

58. What your middle name ?
--->Chia

59. What are you doing tomorrow ?
--->Lab in the morning. POE Lect in the afternoon

60. What do you think you are like ?
--->One-of-a-kind?

61. Who will you choose to die with ?
--->Not intending to die yet
62. Where have you been today ?
--->School

63. What game do you play often ?
--->Most of the time is MSN games
64. Who are you missing right now ?
--->Her
65. If you've to choose between friend n loves, who will you choose ?
--->Spare me the trouble please
66. What are you doing right now ?
--->Filling this up
67. Which primary school are you from ?
--->Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School
68. Name 3 colours that you like ?
---> Silver, Black, White

69. What emotion you like to show ?
--->I think I have a pretty blank look on my face most of the time
70. What is your life to you ?
--->Kinda like a mess

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do ?
--->I dont know. Do something about it?
72. Who did you last chat in msn today ?
--->Evon
73. Who so you admire most ?
--->Cant think of anyone in particular right now
74. Which month are you born in ?
--->April
75. How you feel right now ?
--->Tired, and sianjeepuah
76. What is the time now ?
--->11.30pm
77. Where are you now ?
---> Home

78. What colour did you use to dye hair ?
--->I dont dye my hair
79. Why are you doing this test ?
--->I didnt know this is a test! What are you testing me on?
80. What do you do when you're moody ?
--->Go watch some comedies
81. At which age you wish to get married ?
--->I hope before 30
82. Who is more important to you ? Girlfriend or friends ?
--->Eh please la. This is exactly the kind of question that will get me in trouble with both parties. Therefore, no comments.
83. Do you think you have enough confidence ?
--->Yes and no

84. Who is the person you trust the most ?
--->Quite a few actually
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain ?
--->You dont need to believe. It actually happens. Need me to explain how it works? Something to do with Geometric Optics. Or is it Optical Geometry?
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be ?
--->Money and Good Health. Duh.
87. What is your goal for this year ?
--->Do well for my Sem 1 exams
88. Do you believe in eternity love ?
--->How long is eternity? is it as long as you live? or is it longer thanthat?

89. What feeling do you love most ?
--->Happiness
90. Do you really think its Gobal Warming now ?
--->It's Global Warning and Global Cooling now. Always the extreme, never in-between.
91. What feeling you hate the most ?
--->Loneliness

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
--->Of course

93. Do you believe in god ?
--->To some extent. Agnostic, not atheist

94. Who cares for you most ?
--->I wonder

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
--->Dont know yet
96. What will you bring when you fight ?
--->One of those cool proton accelerators, otherwise known as proton-packs used by the Ghostbusters. Oh and a DeLorean too. So I can gun it up to 88mph, go back in time and kick your butt first.
97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life ?
--->Quite a whole lot actually

98. What would you feel that on one no longer cares for you ?
--->Sad?

99. What if your Gf two-timed you ?
--->I pray hard that will never happen
100. What do you want now ?
--->I want to go to sleep now and wake up to find that I've not only completed my degree, but my Masters too. And currently holding a six-figure salary.

No comments: