Friday, January 30, 2009

alamak. this chinese new year is quite boring as compared to previous ones.

let's see, first day of the new year, didnt do much. since i slept at around 3am that day, i only woke up later at around 11am. stoned at home, then all my father's friends came over. they came over and started gambling at 3pm. they didnt leave till the next day morning at around 3am plus. goodness gracious me. so therefore i only slept at around that same time too.

second day. i actually woke up at 11am, but decided that i wanna laze around in bed. so did that till around 12.30pm. woke up, washed up and went cycling. then came home showered and changed. went to the girlfriend's aunt's place.

third day. start of school. nothing much. bullshit with my classmates about the "Awww... So sweet" scandal.

forth day. spent my entire ang pao money on two textbooks totalling $103. sigh. Materials Science and Life Science. I better get at least an A- for both that subjects. and sophia sms-ed me at night asking if i'm interested to go wilson's place to play mahjong the next day. i told her, "You give me the money to play, and i'll pon my afternoon lectures."

fifth day. sophia didnt give me any money, so went for lectures. broke my nail while doing lab experiments. and i dont even keep long nails to begin with. had to remove the broken nail fragment with my jack-knife. almost tore my hair out while doing the physics online assignment.

goodness, you just type an extra spacing and your answer is wrong. i tried to give my professor some feedbacks but all those emails just bounced back to me with the message, "Unable to deliver mail to recipients."

screwed-up.

No comments: