Thursday, January 8, 2009

school started. had some bad news yesterday. kinda made me feel like everything i worked so hard for just went to waste. oh well, must try to see the positive side of everything.

modules are ok. took up digital lifestyle as an elective. pretty interesting. maybe i'll try my hands on foreign languages in the next few semester. though the only troublesome UE is the business one.

but perhaps the most horrible module so far is life sciences. i guess in every semester you are destined to have lecturers who mumbles with a very heavy accent. this nice spanish lady just read the words off her slides. silently. i cant hear her. and her accent is making everything worse.

it doesnt help that i have never taken biology before in my entire 21 years of existence. crap.

and i have to endure 2 hours of her lecture each week. half an hour into the lecture and i have already taken out my psp, edison was playing word challenge on his laptop and aini was playing junyi's psp.

sigh.

at least materials science is fun. british lecturer. pokes fun at everything. he used little red and blue balls to demonstrate how atoms and molecules interact and so on and so forth.

he takes them out and said, "Can you see my balls?"

roars of laughter rippled through the lecture theater.

"Alright alright. You may come to see me after the lecture if you still have some questions. you may take a look at my atom model too. but for the love of god, please dont damage my balls."

haha. need i say more?

you know what song i would really love to listen to right now?
"Great Balls of Fire" by Jerry Lee Lewis.

need to get a haircut soon.

derrick commented that i've grown a natural helmet over my head.
cant be that bad.
i think.

No comments: