Monday, January 12, 2009

supposed to be having lecture on digital lifestyle. But due to the boring-ness of the lecture and the bloody phone conversation last night, i have lost the mood to carry on listening to the lecture. Partly another reason is because i have been having lectures and tutorials non-stop from 2.30pm onwards. I've already ran out of my attention-span.

I cant believe she can be so petty and get angry over a stupid joke which SHE started in the first place. I really cant stand how she throws a temper tantrum as and when she likes. Kinda makes me feel that whatever she told me in the past are just pure bullshit. Payment of lip service.

Perhaps i should let her know about the existence of my blog. So she can read through my past entries to get to know what kind of person i really am. It's not that i'm intentionally hiding the fact that i have a blog. Just that she never asked. So there it is.

I'm just pretending to be very understanding and full of patience in front of her. Truth be told, i'm running on a very short fuse all the time. I wonder what makes me want to endure her nonsense all this while.

Perhaps i should just go on and shout and yell into her face. Just to give her a piece of my mind. But then again, that's just not me. I'm pretty sure all my friends have never seen me doing some form of outburst before. No need for me to start breaking a record in that department.

I didnt post the reason we got into this argument in the first place because i feel that it was a really stupid stupid reason to start a fight. And that is also why i was caught off-guard when she just slammed the phone down on me. I thought she was just playing around.

Sigh.

I just need to get all of these off my chest.

No comments: