Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quit my job on Monday. Finally. Rid of at least 50% of my stress.

last one month of school vacation. Gonna try to relax and enjoy it.

Monday during the job-quitting sessions, the boss became super unprofessional and started putting all blames on me ans such.

"You never get anything done."

"You have bad time management."

"You always misunderstand my instructions."

"You don't know what I'm thinking all the time. You must know what I'm thinking."

Jeez. Are you looking for personal assistant or administrative assistant.

lol-ness.

but at the end of the day, I felt I had the last laugh. because the other temp staff also supposedly leaving on the same day. the only staff left behind only started working 2 weeks ago.

good luck to him.

karma. what comes around goes around. I warned him so many times not to make my life difficult. I don't care if his business sucked.

and still having some other problems lately too. was thinking that maybe it's because i'm thinking too much. but now i feel otherwise. refer to my other source for more information.

oh well, nothing much to talk about.

to my ex-boss: GOOD RIDDANCE!

No comments: