Sunday, March 25, 2007

so dad sold his car so he could buy two second-hand vans for his newly set-up import-export business. well, mostly import.

went out for breakfast just now. cycled there of course. was thinking what yx said to me about him not wanting ride in any car that i'm driving because i'm a speed freak. then i noticed i WAS speeding even while cycling on my bike. subconsciously, instinctively, i pulled hard on my bike's brakes, and i almost fell off my bike. heh.

then went to jesslyn's house to pick up some long overdue loan items. she was playing audition and invited me to have a try. not really understanding what all the hype about this game was, i went to try out. but she started a new account for me because she didnt me to wreck her record or something like that. my god. by the time i reach level three, my hands were having spasms. what the hell. i'm never gonna play that game.

was reading this particular book by michael crichton, "A Case of Need". it's a very interesting medical thriller. all the medical terms and such. talks about abortion. kinda made me feel like as if i'm back in my college days writing an essay debating the pro and cons of abortion. didnt help that majority of the lecturers in my college are catholics. so all the pros got shot down. i'm not taking any stand for or against abortion. i believe in the lesser evil.

although there's this particular thing mentioned inside. it's called "pathological intoxication". i wanna get that some day.

:-)

tomorrow's monday.
the start of another week.
monday blues.

:-(

No comments: