Saturday, March 24, 2007

TOP 20 ALL-TIME MOST CONDEMNED SINGAPOREAN PICKUP LINES

1. Can I buy you a glass of Newater?
2. Hello, Kitty.
3. Didn’t I see you last week at SDU Headquarters/Communicable Disease Centre/Desker Road?
4. Hi, I’m an entrepreneur and I think we can do big business with each other.
5. Weren’t you in a slimming center/Oxy 10/hair weaving ad?
6. Would you like to come with me to a Young PAP meeting?
7. Can I borrow your EZ Link card? Because I want to take you places.
8. I’m an NSF on a mission. Can you tell me how to topo to your house?
9. Xiao Meimei, yao chi tang ma? (Mandarin for “Little girl, want some candy?”)
10. I’m on a PSC scholarship for love, and I want to be bonded to you.
11. Come up to my place and I’ll show you my collection of bubble tea straws.
12. Hi, I’m a local talent.
13. Let’s go to my house and watch reruns of V.R. Man.
14. Hurry up, go out with me. I only put 50 cent coupon.
15. I want to be quarantined… with you. (alternatively: Going out with you will make me break my quarantine.)
16. ‘Eh, your wedding ring real or not, ha?
17. Go out with me, lah. I promise to give you part of my liver.
18. I’m a stayer, not a quitter.
19. My handphone is smaller than his.
20. I got 4 A stars, you know.

i kinda like Nos7, 8 and 10. and i have a feeling YX might like to use No 9. i remember him saying something like that.
:-)

No comments: