Friday, August 31, 2007

ooooohh... what? what? what?

feeling a little emo.

but the point is that all i've wanted to say is that..

you were what i wanted, what i needed
but things just kinda got screwed up because of freedom of speech
so now i kinda feel as though i'm living in a broken home of hopes and dreams.

i need lindt chocs.

============

i finally got myself an LED headlamp for my bike. cost me $2.05. i guessed the $0.05 was for the batteries because the batteries were leaking already.

had to buy another set of three batteries.

now, no more accidents when i cycle at night.

============

about two weeks ago, i went to have breakfast with ZH, Gareth, Gary and Josiah.

on my way there, i cycled past RJC.

no, i'm not gonna comment anything about the school or the students.

all i wanna say is that i miss school.
i miss being in that bus cramped with students from other schools.
i miss taking a short nap before flag-raising ceremony.
i miss worrying if i had failed my tests and exams.
i miss trying to avoid my lecturers because i ddint bother to finish my assignments.
i miss my friends.

to sum up everything, i miss the simplicity of life back then.

===========

sarang heyo

No comments: