Friday, December 14, 2007

OWNED!

Wendy, I can FLY!

========

bought the book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris.

quite interesting other than some parts.

made me reflect on a lot of stuff.

the book doesnt just reflect on relationships, it also talks about how to deal with day-to-day issues.

which made me realise something.

i remember a few weeks ago while in a cab with michelle, she was somehow frustrated with something and said that she just want to take a car and go speeding.

i agreed with her then.

but after reading the book, i feel that's not the way to do things.

instead of speeding down the road with heavy metal music blasting in the background, now i feel that the best way is to just roll down the windows and feel the air blowing against my face.

all right. enough for tonight. tired

No comments: