Sunday, March 30, 2008

today not very smooth.

wasnt able to pay attention while on the road.

there was a truck parked in a one lane road, so i decided to overtake it, but i kinda forgot to check for opposite traffic first and i just swerved out. almost smeared my face on that toyota vios.

and then i had a mad rush to meet derrick. he called me to say he wants to go biking with me and i thought he was at home (balestier). when i reached his house, his mother told me he's not in.

i thought he was pulling a prank on me. ended up he was at braddell, and so another mad rush to go back to braddell.

to think that when i was cornering that sharp bend off braddell and nothing happened, when i took on a gentle turn, everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong.

to put it simply, i skidded and i flew off my bike.

everything just happened so fast. i didnt even have time to drop two gears to prepare for the turn.

i just said the word "crap" and i'm already midair.

very hard and rough landing.

twisted my left ankle but thank goodness it was minor. but my right thigh wasnt so lucky. my skin the size of my palm was like scrapped off.

the pain was so........ unbearable

and jason told me to smile more.

i want to grab his head and rub his face on the tarmac and see how he smiles after that.

my goodness. the pain.

i need painkillers.

therefore, today ended with a bad traffic accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.