Wednesday, April 2, 2008

it's been a pretty cool day. thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday..

received quite a lot surprises.

but why do people put so much focus on 21? because it's the age you can watch r21 show? because you are legally bound to the society?

nah.

not going that deep.

R asked me to do something special for W. i'm not being selfish, but i'm not getting a single shred of recognition.

and sad to say, now i want out.

i'm too nice a guy, quick to promise favours.

mental note to myself to be less nice in the future.

i'm not being selfish, i'm just thinking for myself. we all do that all the time.

============

there's a reason why i MIA myself from P for like more than a year. i guess i'm lucky i got a second opinion to keep me informed that i was just thinking too much and that P wasnt being rude.

but then again.

要是跟一个人出去这么困难的话,我想那就算了吧,免得大家困在一个那么尴尬的场面,多么不自在。

i'm a simple person. please dont make my life difficult..

============

derrick asked me to go join the next vertical challenge with him.

i gave him the finger.

:-)

No comments: