Wednesday, June 4, 2008

actually life's a little boring these few days.

last sunday's cycling ended with me falling a lot of times. i dont know. havent cycled on my bike for like almost 3weeks so i guess i've forgotten how to handle my bike?

pretty scary too.

i was at toa payoh along the church. there was this guy in front of me and said, "excuse me"
he was real polite about it and stepped out of the way.

but the problem is, he's holding his umbrella diagonally. and both us didnt realise one end of it poked into my bike's front wheel.

it's a guaranteed comical moment.

but i fell off my bike and at that exact moment, a bus was zooming towards me.

that guy panicked and tried to pull me up the curb.

i was already on my way up.

but because he tried to help me, i tripped and almost fell onto the road again.

he was full of apologies, so what am i to do?

just shrug it off, i guess.

=====

one of my previous post had me talking about preparing for an emotional roller-coater ride.

or something along that line.

well, jeez..

i've paid the tickets for the roller-coaster.

the ride is gonna end soon. 3rd week of next month actually.

then i'll know whether i'm gonna be miserable and puke my stomach inside-out

or

i'm gonna be enjoying the experience and go for another few more rounds.

but till then

=====

these few days had been sleeping late.

was trying out the few FREE anti-virus programs in the market.

trying avast! now.

maybe in like a month or two i'll try AVG??

and just what is this anti-root kit??

and how do i remove the norton anti-virus program originally installed in my laptop?

i cant seem to find the uninstall button

"To exit, press any key.
To cancel operation, press any other key."

=====

spent $248 buying the microsoft office program.

speaking of spending money.

i havent touched my rollerblades for like at least a month.

and to think i spent nearly $500 on it.

not sure if i'll still remember to blade.

=====

real busy weekend ahead for me.

gonna spend like almost the whole saturday with Julia.

breakfast with seamus on sunday.

i guess that leaves me half a sunday to figure out my plans for next week.

but i've already got something in mind. the big V-plan.

:-)

"We'll see how it goes."
"We'll see what goes where?"
"I'l let you know again."

sometimes i just cant resist a little lame joke here and there

=====

CJC concert on 18 july.

that's gonna be a big V-plan too.

i was asking angela(my ex-teacher) about the concert and she was kinda rather chirpy and on the positive side.

seemed rather foreign to me.

she has always struck me as the stressed-out teacher.

so in the end, i turned out to be stressed out one.

(because i'm absolutely confused by her positive-ness)

=====

i cant wait to start school, to quit my job.

i dont really hate my job or my boss.

just two things:
1. when my boss and his wife fight, they dont talk to me. so they give me separate instructions and i cant make sense who's in charge. in the end, i'm the one who gets screwed.
2. the suppliers. they are probably like the dumbest people alive. my goodness.

i havent receive my matriculation package

what's NTU waiting for?

=====

because of my work schedule which almost turned my life upside-down, i wasnt able to go jogging these two weeks.

hope my cardio standard is still there.

i promise to start jogging again on friday.

No comments: