Sunday, June 8, 2008

Yesterday i forgot to bring my camera even though the FIRST THING i did when i woke up yesterday is to charge the battery.

and because yesterday julia seem to be early for everything, it kinda threw all my plans off the track.

she told me it's too early to meet at 8.30am, so we arranged for 9.30am.

but she arrived at 9.16am and so i had to rush all the way. without any protective gears.
but probably the first i rollerbladed all the way to the shopping centre. was really in a rush.

Ms Julia fell a few times yesterday and so my biggest regret is forgetting to bring my camera. it would have been great to show the whole world how unglam it can be to fall while rollerblading.

and then it poured.

we went home to shower and change.

we agreed to meet at PS at 2.40pm.

she called at 2.26pm and asked where i was.

yesterday, she was early for everything.

and the "Kungfu Panda" show was all sold out for the afternoon.

so we stoned around till 7pm before the Barney show started.

Yeah, Barney. the purple and *cough*GAY dinosaur. and why is one of th characters called "BJ"? did the producers know it actually stands for something more sinister for kids to learn?

the stoning period before the Barney was spent eating around.

dont understand how someone can eat so much.

my goodness.

Chippy's British Takeaway
Donut Factory
Ya Kun
Kopitiam

but ok, i agree the chow was great.

so watched "Kungfu Panda" after the Barney show.
Hilarious movie.

=====

and i got the tickets for the MagicBox performance at Esplanade on 20July.

:-)

=====

"She smiled at me and I smiled at her and all I could do was wonder how I'd ever fallen in love with a girl like Jamie Sullivan."

:-)

No comments: