Sunday, July 6, 2008

ok, saw this on Riley's blog. i'm also kinda bored, and since i saw this on her blog, i'm gonna try the survey too.

1. Why are you best friend with your best friends?
I dont know. things just kinda went that way? (Always answer a question with a question)

2. What bothers you most about other people?
When they anoy me. Like my boss' suppliers from some other country i better not mention.

3. Would you ever marry for money?
i doubt so. But i must say "Little White Face" is quite a tempting thing.

4. Would you prefer to text message or talk on the phone.
Used to be both. But due to a special circumstance now, I would like to talk on the phone more now. Espcially with her.

5. Do you believe that 30 is the new 20?
Age-wise? Maybe, but it's still a difference of a DECADE. I finished secondary school education HALF A DECADE ago. But financially speaking. Definite yes.

6. If you had a crush on someone would you tell them?
废话! Of course tell la. But must learn to tell the difference between a real crush or just an infatuation.

7. What is one of the toughest thing you ever had to do?
You mean life aint tough enough already? Kidding. I'm gonna be doing it soon. 18th July. I pray hard that everything goes smoothly according to plan.

8. Name a challenge that you are faced with on a regular basis.
Actually, at least two. My finances and my studies. And something else too.

9. Do you cry a lot?
Well, no. At least if I really have to, i'll avoid doing it in front of everybody I guess.

10. Do you have a plan?
A plan for what? Retirement? Right now the biggest plan i have is the big-V plan. where everything is slowly falling apart as the day passes. so because of my holiday, I only have ONE day to ensure everything goes smoothly.

11. Do you think it's possible to only love one person for the rest of your life?
yeah, it's possible. but highly unlikely. let's not be too cynical.

12. Are you close with your family?
Ok lar. Just that. So-so.

13. Name one thing you are good at.
Slacking.

14. Name one thing you're bad at.
Not procrastinating.

15. What's your thought on Karma?
I don't really like that song. Not my style of music.

16. What does the 5th message to your inbox say?
i would like to not answer this question. very very private.

17. What was your reply to that message?
same as No.16

18. What do you do for a living?
I'm a little too young to answer that.

19. Do you horn at old people when they drive badly?
Nope. Heard of road rage? I dont do that. But i curse and swear under my breath a lot. Derrick and Julia can prove it. :-)

20. What do you do when you are bored?
I play "Solitaire" on my laptop. It's a special club where I'm the President and she's the Vice-President.

=============

a few months ago, i was looking forward to my trip. now i cant wait for it to be over.

2 weeks. 2 bloody long weeks.

i'm starting to miss her already..

No comments: