Friday, August 21, 2009

Psychology 101

I'm so good at that. I think i don't need to take any electives on psychology or mental health. In a way, I'm almost pure evil.

Had a piss-poor conversation with P. Actually, I was just kind of trying to piss P off.

As previously mentioned, I believe that we have some issues between us. I played hard on those issues and poked at where I knew it'll hurt the most. I just wasn't in the mood for a talk. I have my own problems to worry about and we all know that talking to each other will not solve my problems, let alone ours.

Our on-again/off-again relationship has lasted for the past 9 years. Come to think of it, I'm very glad our relationship didn't go any further beyond some kind of infatuation.

Our character is just too different. Opposites may attract, but when you reach a certain degree of opposition, it actually becomes a form of repulsion.

Simple-minded, shallow or thick-skulled?

We shall let the world decide.

I was merely playing on certain sensitive issues that will surely tick P off. And it worked.

P thought I was being annoying and insensitive. But I know what I'm doing. I'm just placing a temporary distance between us for the time being.

Sadly, it's P's wrong perception of me being insensitive re-affirmed how different we are.

So I guess that's why P ended wherever s/he is and I ended up in a university.

It's not fair that I'm playing on such elitist mentality since P is also currently engaged with another elitist. But on a personal level, it means that we're no longer on a level playing field. No matter how badly I fair with my degree, I'll always be "one-up" P.

That is pure elitist, but it's just how the world is.

I'm not simple-minded. P played perfectly into my game of chess and I know for a certain period of time, I'll get some peace from P.

I guess I have much to be thankful for.

And on a very evil note, I like to distance myself from freaks of nature. I'm agnostic, therefore I believe that at least I'm doing what I was intended for.

When I have only one source of information, I do not have much of a choice but to make all assumptions based solely on that single source of information. I cannot be held responsible when that single source of information portrayed such a negative image of any person(s).

Felt like a lawyer there.

More on that some other time. But I guess i'm just kind of on the off-again part of relationship with P at the moment.

We'll see how things go. So far, I'm winning 1-0.

-----

Believe it or not, I finally got myself involved in an ECA in university.

Ice Skating.

Wanted to join inline skating, but fortunately their focus is on hockey. Can't join cycling because there is no way for me to bring my bike to school. Air rifle's training schedule clashes with my timetable. Same goes for mountaineering.

The lecturer for Engineering Probability and Statistics is driving me nuts. She takes a good 20min setting up her projector. Therefore, she skips a lot of slides. I was so angry that I just went to sleep half-way through her lecture.

When i woke up to go for my Fluids Mechanices tutorial, I wasn't wide awake.

Sitting in the tutorial room, Sophia called to ask where is the tutorial room. I answered the phone with a loud "Hello". The professor then stopped his lesson till I hung up the phone. Pure embarrassment.

And the funny thing was that I was afraid of embarrassing myself in front of this other girl in the same tutorial class as me. Kayda. Somehow some people should know that I shouldn't be bothered by this kind of problem. She just have this really unique name and I have to really admit she has a very good figure and looks.

We've been in the same lecture group for 3 semesters and same tutorial class for 2 semesters and I still haven't worked up the courage to strike a proper conversation with her.

I have to work harder.

Better not let the chance of getting to know such a fantastic girl slip through my fingers. I guess I'm gonna try to get to know her more before the end of this semester?

Feel like a damned secondary kid now.

lol.

Roflmfao.

No comments: