Thursday, August 13, 2009

ok. last sunday. national day.

girlfriend came over to bishan park in the morning for rollerblading session. after that was a long walk back to my place. should have taken the bus or some sort of public transport. i made a reservation at 12.45 and by the time both of us were done showering and changing, it was already 12.30pm. and my parents were waiting for us.

heh heh. my father really floored the pedal on the drive to the restaurant. we ate till we were so bloated. and the girlfriend kept insisting it's my fault.

so after lunch, my parents went off to do their own stuff and we went to her place to drop off her stuff. when we reached her house, the first thing her mum did was gave us each a plate of beehoon. goodness. major bloated-ness.

couldnt catch any movie. so kinda stoned the national day away. this year we didnt watch the fireworks. not sure if she wanted to. but i'm not interested. the crowds turns me off.

and then a few days ago, i was bugged by P again. seems like a long time since P tried to talk to me. but i guess we still have some issues between us, so we didnt talk much. actually, i think i'm the one with the issues, but then again, who cares?

today's lunch was horrible. the soup was ok, the garlic bread was passable. but when the sandwich came, my goodness, that just killed everything!! a $20 lunch cant even compare to a Big Mam Meal.

i should have just went to Mac instead.

well, i have so much things in my head right now, i think my head's gonna blow any time soon...

No comments: