Monday, August 3, 2009

i think there's something about me that makes me kinda easily-forgotten.

and the worst part, i can easily think of a few reasons why i would forget someone like myself.

let's see:
-i am boring
-i'm a little anti-social
-i'm fun to go out with
-i make people's day better

wait, lost track.

never mind.

watched "the hangover"

it's really hilarious. dont mind watching again. good move to watch to de-stress.
"You are literally too stupid to be insulted!"
"Thank you."


LOL

brought the girlfriend out yesterday to east coast to rollerblade.
to TEACH her to rollerblade.

gonna do that again this sunday.

my holidays are coming to an end and i have not achieved any of the goals i set to achieve during this holiday. so i guess my life is just a series of disappointments after disappointments??

and so currently, the forgotten-and-friendless me is stucked at home for the past month and hooked on computer games. lol.

waste my time away watching TV(nothing to watch), reading comics(Cal & Hob, Zits, etc etc), stoning, playing computer games

microsoft flight simulator.. sometimes, when i crash the plane, the game ends with the program saying, "Next time lower your landing gear before landing."

goodness, cant you let me know BEFORE i land??

combat arms. really just playing the brand new quarantine mode. "Operation Overdose". sucks to play though. the damned zombies are so difficult to kill. almost impossible, and they just claw you once and you're infected.

last night was chatting with the girlfriend about this particular girl i got kinda close too during my BMT days. SJ,T. according to my girlfriend, apparently SJT might just have a crush on me.

lol.

roflmfao....

please jio me out before i lose part of all of my sanity.

somebody?? anybody??

dont forget my existence yeah?

No comments: