Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I've been complaining how I'm completely unable to come out with some proper postings. Dont think I'm asking too much of myself. But I just cant think of anything.

This sucks.

Good thing I dont write for a living. I would have most probably caused my own death. and the worst thing is this: i get all my inspirations for blogging when i'm in my bed getting ready to drift to sleep. just too damn lazy to get up and get some things done.

RT is quite fun actually. imagine the huge sigh of relief i exhaled when i found out that i do not actually have to stay for the full 4 hour. besides, university life is hectic enough and i'm too lazy to go exercise besides my weekly cycling trip. so i'm thinking that RT is actually more beneficial to me than the rest of the hobos there.

TM actually wanted to go sign up for IPT this december. very tempting, but IPT has no pay. i need $$ badly. so yeah.

on the topic of money, i worked for the 2 months before deciding that u dont want to put up with my boss anymore. i know i shouldnt bad-mouth him since he always paid my salary on time.

but i just cant take his nonsense anymore. and also his other darling temp staff. allowed her to push me around. so enough is enough and i quit.

and my father has a pretty good sense of humour. when he came home that day, he asked me to go open a bottle of wine to celebrate.
ME: celebrate what?
DAD: celebrate you firing your boss.

heh

i like the sound of that. so now i go around telling around i fired my boss because he wasnt up to my standards.

found out from TM that to do Masters in NTU, need 2nd class upper at least. hope that isnt true, otherwise i'm pretty screwed. i cant even get third class. lol-ness.

why i chose engineering, i'll never know...

No comments: